Ok a shameless plug! Our Presiding Bishop is a runner...when she led our Clergy Conference last fall, she was out every morning at O'Dark Hundred on the trail. Check out the fantastic
Runner's World interview of the Most Reverend Katharine Jefferts Schori, and be inspired! I need to send an email to
RevRuns! to make sure she sees the interview!
3 comments:
THANK YOU for letting me know about this. This thrills me on so many levels, not the least of which is the contrast between her and Mr. Huckabee who was named a RW hero and has decidedly more exclusionary views about human beings, as you surely know.
My PB runs, my B does yoga. Geez it is so great to have the new generation taking over leadership of the church. There's hope for us yet!
Cool link! Did she run at seminary?
I bet she did run at seminary...she was probably up by the rose garden....personally, I was slogging around the soccer field, which you can hardly call running! ;)
Post a Comment