Children's energy is so wonderfully pure and creative and imaginative. I LOVE spending time with the children at church!!!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Spring Fever
Today was SO fun at church. The day started out as I received an email from my friend Whit, announcing my godson's first blog. The blog is called The Great Internet. Of course I had to go and comment! Then I went to church and was so happy to see that we had nine children, all so happy and excited and talkative. We had a long talk for our children's time together, then they went skipping off with several adults and decided that they would build Noah's Ark! So we are currently searching for a very large box.
Children's energy is so wonderfully pure and creative and imaginative. I LOVE spending time with the children at church!!!
Children's energy is so wonderfully pure and creative and imaginative. I LOVE spending time with the children at church!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment