Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Light Chasing
For a long time I did not have a name for what I have done for many years, but now I have a name...I am a light chaser. I keep a small camera in my car at all times, and when I see a sky, like I did the other night, I either pull over and grab the camera, or race (ever so sedately of course) to a good place to see the light through the lense.
Light chaser, I kind of like it!
This image appeared the other day as I drove home from the market...the light and shadows were hitting the trees near my house in a wonderful way, so I went into the street and just snapped away. I like the way the shadows and light make the picture look like a moving circle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment