
snake? Or was it a worm? I love this picture of Sean and me, taken quite a few years ago at our annual blessing of the animals. Sean was very polite and offered me some Purell afterwards, just to stay clean. I hate snakes, or more truthfully, am terrified of them...rodents are more scary, but snakes are a close second.
I loved that Sean brought this pet to our offering of blessing...it challenged me and expanded the possibility of blessing to the whole crowd gathered. That he was secure helped me to be secure...and a little brave as well, to reach outside my own comfort zone.
What a gift that is to others, to to securely approach and ask for a blessing. It helps the uncertain person become more of a self, more confident in her own ability to offer that which is sought and available. What a blessing that worm was! (or was it a snake, Sean?)
No comments:
Post a Comment