I was thinking of this picture this morning that I took some years ago at the Bishop's ranch at O Dark Hundred. It was a real sunrise. What I was hoping for this morning. Sometimes you have to go and find what you're looking for, a substitute even, when you need the light.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Looking for light in the pitch dark
Ugh, it's dark again as we are getting out on the water. This morning it was not so cold as it was dark. A low cloud cover and the only lights that where shining were those of San Quentin prison. So depressing. We rowed up and down the channel. I kept looking up in the sky for some light. The sunrise was not even visible today. Yuck.
I was thinking of this picture this morning that I took some years ago at the Bishop's ranch at O Dark Hundred. It was a real sunrise. What I was hoping for this morning. Sometimes you have to go and find what you're looking for, a substitute even, when you need the light.
I was thinking of this picture this morning that I took some years ago at the Bishop's ranch at O Dark Hundred. It was a real sunrise. What I was hoping for this morning. Sometimes you have to go and find what you're looking for, a substitute even, when you need the light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment